Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

I can hardly believe it is July! Where has the time gone? My mother's birthday marks the 2nd half of the year. It's so true that the older you get, the faster time goes by! 

Since it's my mom's bday today, I tried to find a picture of her and this is the most recent one I have. My mother is a skilled photographer and likes to be behind the lens so it's rare to capture her on film. On this occasion, she became YaYa. Almost 2 years ago, my oldest niece Mary Stewart was born and we were in Atlanta together for the birth! About a month ago, my second niece, Anna Caroline was born and Elliott and I just got back from visiting those two sweet girls and their parents (post on that to come!!) Anyhow I think it's a great picture of my mom and represents her newest phase of life as grandmother (and it's obvious that she's too young to be a grandmother so she's YaYa instead)! Hope your day is special and full of the excitement that comes with being blessed with another year of life! Happiest of Birthdays Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment