Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

greek yogurt parfait

This is not fresh from our garden, but it is a light, fresh snack for the dog days of summer! It is an identical copy of one of my favorite frozen treats from Counter Culture. It's called a Humphrey Yogart and is always considered a treat! It doesn't taste exactly the same, but pretty close and very easy to make!
I use Chobani greek yogurt (I buy the 32 oz at Sam's Club for $4 something), my favorite granola- Whole Foods french vanilla, and local Louisiana honey.


Combine with grapes, banana slices, and strawberries (drizzle with honey last)
(or use whatever fruit is in season)

and you have the perfect snack anytime!


notice my new dessert cup? perfect portion size!

No comments:

Post a Comment