Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

lil' Friday

I'm sure you've heard by now that Thursday is now known as lil' Friday. For people like me who work only a few Fridays a month (and half days at that...have I mentioned I love my job?) it couldn't sum up my week better! So,  in honor of lil' Friday I have a few pics of what we've been up to...

fresh squash and herbs,
 tomato basil soup from scratch,
homemade pizza,
 and what's better than fresh flowers??

a fall garden, of course!

We still have eggplant and peppers from our summer garden but last weekend Elliott planted broccoli, cauliflower, and several varieties of lettuce! We still have some greens and fall tomatoes to put in the ground.  Since we had such an abundance of peppers (as we do every year) Elliott made pepper jelly, squash relish, and lots of pickled peppers.
I've also done a small bit of fall decorating...finally put a wreath on the front door and did a little tablescaping

and of course, its not fall unless my house smells like this
Yankee Candle's Fall Harvest

We're looking forward to some nice weather this weekend to tackle some projects around the house!
Happy lil' Friday 

1 comment: