Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Anna Caroline


I have the most precious 12 week old niece. I've been lucky enough to visit twice since she was born at the end of May.  Elliott and I went in June and I just got back from a great girls weekend in Atlanta. Anna Caroline is the sweetest baby. You hardly know she's around but as fast as Mary Stewart has become, it won't be long before Anna Caroline catches up with her big sister! Unfortunately, I haven't taken many pictures of AC so these are taken from my sister.  We can't decide who exactly she looks like, but I say she definitely favors the Donald's

I got lots of smiles from her this weekend!
such a sweet face!

And you must know that Mary Stewart just adores her baby sister
MS kissing her baby

By the time we left, Mary Stewart was calling me by name and she asked where I was the next day....those girls, they melt my heart!

1 comment: