Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Someone's expecting...


and it's NOT me! (haha...was that wrong?)
I couldn't be happier to announce that this handsome couple is expecting their first litter of pups!!
Elliott and I knew we wanted to breed Liza at some point and with the addition of Ruger (a perfectly good suitor) it was just a matter of time! So finally the time has come and my puppy fever will be treated!   We estimate the pups will be here around Thanksgiving so the countdown has begun!

My skinny Liza has filled out in the last few weeks and has quite the appetite! I tried to get a few pics of her but she has never been a fan of the camera...


oh that pitiful face...let me assure you, she is getting the best prenatal care around!
Now, where's the zofran?? 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you totally had me fooled! :) Congrats to those crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK at that belly!!! Somebody sure has gotten a little wide in the hips. ;)

    ReplyDelete