Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Before & After

I always love to see people's before and after pictures of different projects! My problem is that I get so excited about re-doing something that I forget to take before pictures.  However, for this project I definitely wanted to document our progress! We have been talking about painting our house ever since we moved in! The paint job was fine, it was the colors we weren't too thrilled about...I'll let them speak for themselves...just not our taste!
Before: front door
You can't really tell from this picture how yellow the trim was before but we toned it down a bit!
After:
I would have liked to change out the front door but this was the quickest, least expensive option for now!
Before: back door
After:
We painted all the shutters and trim as well...definitely took us the whole weekend. We still need to change out the door fixtures and get new house numbers for the front door but I'd say all the hard work was well worth it! 
 Ruger decided to help us paint..by sticking his face in the tray.

and just for fun...
a close up of my wreath- of course I snagged the idea from pinterest!

and had to get some LSU themed violas
GEAUX TIGERS!
What a game last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment