Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

A few of my Favorite (Spring) Things


Nothing says Spring like a Lilly iPhone cover!
(and because it's stylish to keep your iPhone protected)
I ordered mine from the Lilly website but it appears to be sold out so I've found it here:

I definitely hunted these down in Baton Rouge last weekend:


Tom's Corbel Wedge


LOVING these studs! 

A perfect, light spring scent
(I've become a fan of the roll-on, easy to carry in your purse)


I've been pretty loyal to Bobbi Brown, but after getting a sample of this at Sephora last week, I think I'm converting to this B.B. Cream.  It's got just the right tint, a touch of shimmer, SPF 27, and is the perfect transition from pale winter color to a natural summer glow!


And of course, pastel denim


jlhappy spring



No comments:

Post a Comment