Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let's catch up

January has come and gone and we have been staying busy! Between the pups (who are all gone now), some home improvement (pictures to come!), and our social calendar (ha), we haven't had much down time.  We had an engagement party for some sweet friends a few weeks ago. It was so good to see everyone since we were all hit or miss around the holidays!
Lauren and Bryce

We are looking forward to the wedding in August! Kristine (far left) is also engaged and will be getting married in June! She got engaged just before Christmas and had her dress the next week (her future mother in law owns a bridal store). We picked out bridesmaids dresses the week after Christmas and I'm pretty sure she has everything planned already! Such a fun time for my friends!!
Kristine's "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?"cards had the cutest attachment 
with all the bridesmaids unfolding! 

In other news, the pups have all gone and we are getting back to normal around here. If normal means having all the furniture moved out of our living room except the tv armoire and a couch, both of which are sitting in the middle of the room about 4 feet apart.  As I mentioned, we are having some work done in the house and I'l be thrilled when I can post before and after pics (and put my house back together again!)

Lastly, my childhood best friend Laura celebrated a birthday on Monday (Jan 30th). This means we have been friends for 19 years....making it my longest relationship besides family! Happy belated Laura Lou!!


No comments:

Post a Comment