Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope you are all full of...

A sweet friend of mine made me this adorable pillow and it couldn't be a better adjective of the season!
While we just celebrated the fullness of Thanksgiving, may we reflect on the joy that Christ's birth brought to us on earth.

Although we haven't been completely traditional in our advent this year, I made an advent centerpiece because it's one of my favorite ways to prepare our hearts for the celebration of Christmas.

and a few other decorations...I know we didn't get a tree, but I still had the 
spirit!

 (another printable from Jones Design Company)


since we have no fire place...

I love to use fresh cedar, magnolia leaves, and pine cones and luckily between my parents and Elliott's we have plenty of trees to choose from!
 (most of these pictures are for me to remember how I decorated for next year!)

We had a wonderful Christmas weekend and are looking forward to the NEW YEAR!
our babies are getting so BIG!



No comments:

Post a Comment