Welcome to Scroggsland! No babies (yet), no home renovations (yet) just life's ramblings....Meet the fam-Elliott & Holly, Liza and Ruger.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

gotta start somewhere

So last week, I got the urge to blog. I have been in what my husband calls "the blogosphere" since March, and by that I mean reading other people's blogs. Mainly fabulous sister Ashley's blog (http://www.ashleydonald.blogspot.com/) and several other sweet friends! I only stalk a few people I don't actually know but am sure we would be BFF's.  I have really enjoyed just being able to keep up with friends and haven't really thought I had much to say...
The first question really is where to begin. Do I start with the new year- 2011? Or try to summarize the last 25 years of my life? I think I'll begin in the now and add some tidbits of the past here and there...
So here's to blogging- It's official- !

PEACE,
holls

No comments:

Post a Comment